At IEK, MS students get prepared for their future with the IB Middle Years Programme (MYP).
The MYP, which is implemented in more than 150 countries around the world, helps students learn how to apply their knowledge in real life situations.
Thanks to the holistic and balanced perspective of the MYP, our students:
- Acquire knowledge about the learning process and how to manage their own learning,
- Share their knowledge, experiments and observations with their classmates as well as the IB world,
- Develop research-based academic skills,
- Learn the basis of the IB Diploma Programme,
- Participate in social responsibility projects as responsible individuals,
- Display creative, critical and reflective thinking skills,
- Develop holistically by attending arts and sports activities.
IEK students get prepared for the academic world through globally recognized teaching & learning approaches.